Digitalisation is re-shaping the business world and is increasingly important for competitive edge. Transformational concepts, together with the evolution and development of new platforms, are providing unparalleled opportunities within shipping and the related transport and supply chain infrastructure.
If Industry 4.0 is to be truly realised, then shipping must embrace a new approach to the traditional supply chain. Moving a container from A to B involves, on average, 30 different actors and 200+ interactions - delivery of goods has never been more transparent, nor more complex. So, what can digitalisation do to streamline and integrate shipping with the broader supply chain?
Join us in London on 21 June to investigate how we can measure the impact digital business and harness the benefits of new technologies to improve performance – from ship to shore to delivery.
Across four key sessions we will discuss how we can identify the real digital opportunity in front of us and re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport. How can we better drive the business improvements these technologies represent?
- André Simha, Global Chief Information Officer, MSC
- Marcell Vollmer, Chief Digital Officer, SAP Ariba
- Tom Erling Hansen, VP Sales North Europe, Marlink
- Tim Morris, Chief Executive, UK Major Ports Group
- Bob Ball, Electrical Superintendent, BP
- David Jinks, Head of Consumer Research, ParcelHero
- Richie Blake, Director, Dohle Yachts
- Rear Admiral Nick Lambert, Director, NLA, Former UK National Hydrographer
- Ken Munro, Founder, Pen Test Partners
- Rob O'Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Sue Terpilowski, President of WISTA UK & Chair Maritime UK, Women in Maritime Taskforce, Chairman Ports, Maritime and Waterways Sector, The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport
- Robert Squire, Director, Thales Certus, Thales Communications & Security
- Drew Brandy, Senior Vice President, Maritime Market Strategy, Inmarsat
- Kyle Hurst, Director Maritime Safety and Security Services, Iridium
- Sandy Boxall, Business Development Director – Defence, BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Philippe Salles, Head of eBusiness in Maritime Transport and Supply Chains, Drewry
- Lisa Forte, Partner, Red Goat Cyber Security
- Chronis Kapalidis, ASNF Fellow, Chatham House
- Andrew Webster, Partner, JLT
- Tomaž Levak, Founder, OriginTrail
- Neville Smith, Director, Mariner Communications
- David Walker, Sales Director, Livewire Connections
- Neil Fulton, Programme Director, Transport Systems Catapult
- Roberta Mugellesi Dow, Integrated Applications Manager, European Space Agency
With many more to be announced
Each session will include two plenary sessions and an expert-led panel session to enable interaction between audience and speakers.
Who should attend:
CEOs, MDs, CIOs, CTOs, Technical Directors, Operations Directors, IT Managers, Fleet Managers and Superintendents, Supply Chain Managers, Digital Architects, Procurement Professionals from:
For more information, please contact email@example.com